A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Benz, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Benz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Laitner Benz DO is a female Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Benz practice?
- Dr. Karen Benz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Benz practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.