A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Berris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Berris, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berris
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Berris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Berris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Berris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Koenig Berris MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Berris practice?
- Dr. Karen Berris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Berris practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Endocrinologists.