A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Berris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Berris, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berris
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Berris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Berris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Berris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Koenig Berris MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Berris practice?
- Dr. Karen Berris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Berris practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Endocrinologists.