Dr. Karen Berry Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Karen Berry?

Best psychiatrist in the area retires and I end up stuck with Dr. Berry.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I was spoiled by being treated for chronic major depression and anxiety for 15 years by one of the last psychiatrists in Shelby County who did both talk and meds therapy. She was very intelligent, perceptive, and easy to access. When she retired I tried Dr. Berry. Dr. Berry has a very upbeat manner, but she was a step way down from my prior therapist: 15 minute instead of hour long sessions, a shallow mind by comparison, does not return non emergency phone calls, will not use e-mail for between visit informational conversations. Dr. Berry is basically just a mediocre pill pusher. Her assistant is rude too. I need to find a new psychiatrist who takes my insurance.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Berry's Office staff appears to be very incompetent and unprofessional. I think that she needs to seriously look at how he office is being run. She is a professional, yet her secretary is a far cry from that. Rude. Incompetent. Unprofessional. It is to the point that I am looking for another doctor. Dr. Berry is great, but I cannot deal with the staff anymore.

Dr. Karen Berry

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr. Berry is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Her staff is beyond rude. She will keep you waiting and waiting with zero regard for your time. She does not want to talk to you and tries to solve all of your problems with medication.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Would never ever recommend---have seen numerous psychiatrists and psychologists---none ever like this

Psychiatrist

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr.Berry is the poorest excuse for a psychiatrist that I can possibly imagine. Waited 3-1/2 mos. for first appt., and she spent maybe 10 mins. with me ...

See this doctor if you want someone who cares!

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Berry for over 2 years now. She ranks up there with being one of the best doctors that I've ever had. I never feel rushed when I see her and she has helped me with anti-anxiety medication when I've needed it. The office staff have always been courteous to me.

Posted on July 25th, 2017