Learn more about Dr. Karen Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bir is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Health Services Hospitals
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Bir practice?
Dr. Karen Bir practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Adult Medicine, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists, Orchard Park Rheumatologists, and Orchard Park Family Physicians.