A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Health Services Hospitals
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen H Bir MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Bir practice?
- Dr. Karen Bir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bir practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists and Orchard Park Rheumatologists.