A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bir
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen H Bir MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Bir practice?
- Dr. Karen Bir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bir practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Binghamton, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists and Orchard Park Rheumatologists.