- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bir is Poor. Dr. Bir has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware Valley Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Bir practice?
Dr. Karen Bir practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Bir, Dr. Trina Bir, Dr. Reina Bir, Dr. Rayna Bir