A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Birdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Birdy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Birdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- All Saints Episcopal Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birdy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Birdy practice?
Dr. Karen Birdy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.