A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Birdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Birdy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Birdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Episcopal Hosp
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Birdy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Birdy practice?
- Dr. Karen Birdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Birdy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.