A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Birdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Birdy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Birdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Birdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Episcopal Hosp
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Birdy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Birdy practice?
- Dr. Karen Birdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Birdy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.