A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KL Birmingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. KL Birmingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birmingham
Education & Awards
Dr. Birmingham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Birmingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. KL Lesley Birmingham MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. KL L. Birmingham practice?
- Dr. KL Birmingham has 1 office location.
Dr. KL Birmingham practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Marmora, NJ.
See Marmora Surgeons.