Dr. Karen Bledsoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Bledsoe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Karen Bledsoe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2015

Dr. Gold Digger

This has got to be the worst money hungry physician I have ever encountered. Only my second visit and I should have never come. Not only did she not evaluate my injury, saw me for no more than 4 minutes, and fanagled her way into flipping a copay into her pocket after saying she would refund and I was never there, but, her office has the nerve to bill me another 10 dollars!!! I know docotors make good money but I didn't know they were making 3 bucks a minute!!! I will never revisit the offfice and will do everything in my power to detour others away from this gold digger.

October 30th, 2014

Reviews are all true! Find a better doctor's office! Pt. 2

Over 2 hrs in and I still haven't been seen. Now they want to reschedule the appointment do to the wait...after I have did everything they asked. I'm definitely not happy with waiting 2 plus hours for an appointment but I'm here for a physical. Especially since I'm fasting so they can do bloodwork. For me seeing a physician today is vital since I haven't been checked in 12 months and I've been feeling off since recieving a flu vaccination at work. We'll see how this plays out bit right now they are trying to deny me treatment today.

October 29th, 2014

Reviews are all true! Find a better doctor's office!

Well, this is exactly why reviews are important. Had I read these remarks prior to setting an appointment of my own I could have saved myself the headache of such a terrible experience. So terrible in fact I'm writing this in the waiting room 1hr and 40min after my scheduled appointment time. Because of the incompetence of the staff, no pre verification was done at the time I set my annual physical appointment 3 months ago despite me giving the recptionist all of my insurance info. I was told if the pcp wasn't switched the visit would cost $200. This is after I'd already been waiting 45min. I also was subject to wait until after all their apointments were seen before I was assisted depsite me being the first signed in. Never again will I be back and anyone I can I will direct elsewhere. IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME AND GOOD SERVICE THIS IS NOT THE PROVIDER YOU WANT!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE MINUS 2 STARS!!!

January 23rd, 2013

Better Over the Years

I've been going to Dr. Bledsoe for several years. Years ago, the ridiculously long wait was only tolerable because of Dr. Bledsoe's pleasant and disarming bedside manner. The wait has greatly improved over the years (or it might just be that I try to make all appts for first thing in the morning). Re: her medical treatment and follow up, I've come to view her as a referral doctor - she rarely diagnoses; just refers me to a specialist. I've thought about changing doctors but for now she's okay - no rave reviews, though. And yes, the office staff could sometimes be a bit more professional.

January 20th, 2011

Dr. Bledsoe

My ratings state it all. The wait is unacceptable. Yet, I love her bedside manner, the time she takes with you to answer your questions, which can't be found everywhere. The office staff leave something to be desired. Considering how often I have to go, I don't mind. But I've been a regular since '02 and at this point and age in my life, I don't have all the time in the world. I'm considering going elsewhere. Not feeling like starting all over. But . . . we will see.

October 26th, 2009

Dissapointed but Could be Better

I think the care given by Dr. Bledsoe could be better. Postive Test results were given to me by receptionist/clerk, as advised by her. Place calls to Dr. she returns calls days later, even to other physicians. She appears listen contently at complaints, but I realize she doesn't fully address medical issues or properly advise me of problems. Thought maybe it was a bad day, but have heard patients in waiting room speak the same things. I do think she can be a better Dr. as I have had quite a few visits in my 2yrs there, but will not return.

July 15th, 2009

Dr. Bledsoe does not allow patients to express their concerns about medicins that she prescribes.

April 9th, 2009

Patient Thinking About Changing Doctors!

There is ALWAYS an exceptional wait time for this doctor. It is not uncommon to wait an hour!!!!

February 21st, 2017