A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Blindauer is Good. Dr. Blindauer has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Blindauer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Essential Tremor (ET), and Essential Tremor ET.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blindauer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blindauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blindauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Blindauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Blindauer practice?
Dr. Karen Blindauer practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Blindauer, Dr. Reina Blindauer, Dr. Tina Blindauer, Dr. Trina Blindauer