A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Blindauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Blindauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Blindauer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blindauer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blindauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Blindauer MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Blindauer practice?
- Dr. Karen Blindauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Blindauer practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.