Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

3.0

Jan 9th, 2015

I had gone to Dr Blitz when I was a few years into my diagnosis. I felt she was pushing a specific MS Medication on me as if she was being rewarded by the medication company. She was also very opinionated about her views on having a child if you have MS (she doesn't think those with MS should have children). I am more into a caring, educated professional than an opinionated, pushy person. Just my opinion.

Very Rude show details Very Rude
Jul 12th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Blitz because she was a MS Specialist, I was happy that I was given this recomendation. However, my first visit with her she was rude and seemed to be trying to scold me. I didnt like it but I just went along with it. Every visit after that she acted the same way so I decided I do not want to see her anymore. The worse part is when I wanted my files from her, her receptionist became rude and was delivering messages from Dr. Blitz instead of Dr. Blitz informing me of her decisions. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT GOING TO DR. KAREN BLITZ.

Horrible experience. show details Horrible experience.
Nov 7th, 2011

Doctor is rude, unprofessional and did not listen to my concerns or questions. She does not seem to care at all. Does not properly follow up with patients.Office staff has a very bad attitude and is very rude for no reason whatsoever. I'll never return to this office. My advice is to find another doctor. Don't waste you time with Dr. Blitz.

Jun 23rd, 2011