A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Boland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Boland, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Boland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Boland MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Boland practice?
- Dr. Karen Boland has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Boland practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists and Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.