Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Jul 28th, 2016

I have had trouble with tremors since 2012 and was seeing a nurse practicioner for them. She just kept upping my medicine which did not help. As soon as I saw Dr. Bontia she started adjusting my medicine and added a new one which has helped greatly. All this has happened in just a matter of 4 months so I am very pleased. She has also helped me with my migraines. I would definitely recommend her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 4th, 2016

Dr. Bontia has a very good bedside manner. She did a thorough exam. She went over all my medical history and then she explained what my problems were in terms that I could understand and I really appreciated that.

by Terry Thomas Adams on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Bonita is a very gentle spirit and I'm blessed to have her as my doctor treating me for the most horrible thing migraines and anxiety ......so very glad I was referred to her

Jul 9th, 2014

This woman should not be permitted to see or charge patients based on the experience of my husband. I was with him and saw what she didn't do. She had him put his hands on the table, turn them over, then prescribed something that we did not bother to have filled.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Paul Hess on Dec 21st, 2013

I had been seeing another neurologist for a year and a half and had many unanswered questions for my condition (myasthenia gravis). She answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable with her. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, and open. I feel truly blessed to have her as my doctor.