A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bordson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bordson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bordson, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bordson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Bordson DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bordson practice?
- Dr. Karen Bordson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bordson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.