A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Borman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Borman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Borman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Borman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Borman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Renee Borman MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Borman practice?
- Dr. Karen Borman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Borman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Orlando, FL.
See Jackson Surgeons.