Learn more about Dr. Karen Borman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Borman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Borman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Borman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Borman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen R Borman MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Borman practice?
- Dr. Karen Borman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Borman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Washington, DC.
See Abington Surgeons.