A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Borman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Borman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Borman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Borman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Borman practice?
Dr. Karen Borman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Orlando, FL.
See Jackson Surgeons.