A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Borofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Borofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borofsky graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Borofsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Esther Borofsky MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Borofsky practice?
- Dr. Karen Borofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Borofsky practices Radiation Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Radiologists.