A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bowles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Heart Failure
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Bowles MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Bowles practice?
- Dr. Karen Bowles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bowles practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.