A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bowlware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bowlware is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowlware
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bowlware, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowlware graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bowlware has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Bowlware MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Bowlware practice?
- Dr. Karen Bowlware has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bowlware practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists.