A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bowman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Bowman practice?
Dr. Karen Bowman practices Pediatrics near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Norcross Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Bowman, Dr. Reina Bowman, Dr. Tina Bowman, Dr. Trina Bowman