A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Box:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Box, Endrocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Box
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Box Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Box, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Box graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Box has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Box MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Box practice?
- Dr. Karen Box has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Box practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists and Sun City West Endocrinologists.