A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Box:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Box, Endrocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Box
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Box, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Box graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Box has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Box MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Box practice?
- Dr. Karen Box has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Box practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists and Sun City West Endocrinologists.