A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Box:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Box is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Box, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Box graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Box has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Box MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Box practice?
- Dr. Karen Box has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Box practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Endocrinologists.