Dr. Karen Boyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Boyle?

October 10th, 2016

Ed/penile performance & structural issues

I visited Dr.Boyle to engage like a complete stranger with one of the warmest and empathetic , albeit world-class surgical specialusts available in this country to a general clientele. She spent a good half-hour plus just sitting across from me and allowing my self-description of the issues that prompted the seeking of such a high level physician, author,and leading edge researcher in the urology field. Her prescription was simply a personal referral to two physicians at the University of Michigan Hospitals system , one who has continued work and diagnostic tests through this year. Their sensitive and exhaustive work as a result has left me personally grateful to both Dr. Dana Ohl , and permanently to Dr. Boyle.It was a personal honor just meet such a leader in 21st century medicine.

December 13th, 2015

She is the best

May 26th, 2015

Dr Boyle is amazing

November 28th, 2013

Dr Karen has been my Dr. for several years, and as I move around alot for work I have always driven the distance to see her. She is compassionate, understanding and provides me with an overall feeling of concern towards my well being and trust. She takes the time to explain in detail any concerns I may have as well as answers any questions. I always feel like im in great hands with Dr Karen and will always be a patient of hers.

July 6th, 2012

Low Testosterone

I am a 49 year old man with very low testosterone. After seeing 2 other doctors and trying other methods of treatment. Dr Boyle gave me my life back. She is very caring and easy to talk to. She treats the condition. In a very matter of fact approach that I found really helps with humiliating discussions about intamacy issuesIt's really a shock to me that she was easyer to talk to than my friends or family

November 6th, 2011

simply the best

July 16th, 2010

World Class Skill With A Down To Earth Attitude

A very rare combination indeed. Exceptionally skilled yet very caring. Dr. Boyle treated my husband as if he were her only patient. She expertly extracted sperm from him due to a blockage caused from an injury he suffered and the IVF worked on the first try. We had long odds of success but that didn't phase Dr. Boyle. She has a wonderful bed side manner and was so calming, confident, and gentle. One of the most amazing surgeon's I've ever met!

February 5th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Boyle for about 2 to 3 years now. She is by far the best at what she does. Always willing to listen, and very helpful with any questions, I would highly reccommend her to anyone in need of a urologist.

December 23rd, 2008

Azoospermia Diagnosis

I was glad to know that Dr. Boyle is one of the leading specialists in performing mTESE and we are hopeful to conceive using her recommendations. She is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She is understanding and is eager to help us with our quest to have a biological child.

October 9th, 2017