Urologist, Surgeon, Internist

6535 N Charles St
Ste 625
Towson, MD 21204
410-825-5454
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Joe Serock on Nov 28th, 2013

Dr Karen has been my Dr. for several years, and as I move around alot for work I have always driven the distance to see her. She is compassionate, understanding and provides me with an overall feeling of concern towards my well being and trust. She takes the time to explain in detail any concerns I may have as well as answers any questions. I always feel like im in great hands with Dr Karen and will always be a patient of hers.

|  Low Testosterone  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I am a 49 year old man with very low testosterone. After seeing 2 other doctors and trying other methods of treatment. Dr Boyle gave me my life back. She is very caring and easy to talk to. She treats the condition. In a very matter of fact approach that I found really helps with humiliating discussions about intamacy issuesIt's really a shock to me that she was easyer to talk to than my friends or family

|  World Class Skill With A Down To Earth Attitude  |  show details
by Sue and Ed Johnson on Jul 16th, 2010

A very rare combination indeed. Exceptionally skilled yet very caring. Dr. Boyle treated my husband as if he were her only patient. She expertly extracted sperm from him due to a blockage caused from an injury he suffered and the IVF worked on the first try. We had long odds of success but that didn't phase Dr. Boyle. She has a wonderful bed side manner and was so calming, confident, and gentle. One of the most amazing surgeon's I've ever met!

|  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Boyle for about 2 to 3 years now. She is by far the best at what she does. Always willing to listen, and very helpful with any questions, I would highly reccommend her to anyone in need of a urologist.

|  Azoospermia Diagnosis  |  show details
by F.O. on Dec 23rd, 2008

I was glad to know that Dr. Boyle is one of the leading specialists in performing mTESE and we are hopeful to conceive using her recommendations. She is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She is understanding and is eager to help us with our quest to have a biological child.