A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bradley, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bradley practice?
Dr. Karen Bradley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY and Keene, NH.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.