A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bradley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Bradley FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Karen Bradley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bradley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Peterborough, NH.
See Keene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.