Endocrinologists
Oak Lawn
5303 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
214-590-5218
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Incompetent  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

She obviously doesnt look at your chart before she sees you. Each time she makes radical suggestions for minor issues. For example, I told her I was having heavy cramps during my period and she asked me if I wanted a hysterectomy. She is not focused, preoccupied. Started to prescribe medication without looking at my history to see that that medication was not recommended with my other condition. Overall just seems incompetent.

|  She punctured my uteris and lower bowel  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I was 'barely' spotting and wanted to have it checked. I called her office and they called and said to go to Radiology for a vaginal sonogram. The Radiologist Doctor said I had a polyp in my uteris which was pressing against the lining. Radiology said there were 2 tests that could be done to determine if it was cancerous. Instead of scheduling the test, 'doctor' Bradshaw called and said she had a slot open 'tomorrow'. Her office later called and arranged for a D&C and polyp removal in 10 days. SHE NEVER SAW ME IN HER OFFICE PRIOR TO SURGERY!!! The first I saw her was waiting to be wheeled into the operating room. The anesthesiologist said "there is no pre-op exam in her records". She flew toward him and waved her right hand as if to indicate 'move on'. Next thing I knew she and 2 others were wheeling me into a hospital room. I was still groggy and she had me sign another consent form then said "let's make that polyps" after I signed it, she changed it. She said she punctured my uteris with the Smith & Nephew hysteroscope and had to call the manufacturer to see how to get the device out of me. When she did, a piece of my lower bowel came with it and she had to call in a specialist who made 4 incisions in my stomach to put 1 stitch in my bowel. She did not stitch my uteris as she said that would make it worse. What was a 4 hour outpatient procedure turned into a 1-1/2 day stay in the hospital. During that night, a nurse came in and told me to have my records reviewed to make sure all the proper procedures were followed. She never did the D&C and since she changed polyp to polyps, I don't think she removed the polyp either and I have been bleeding for two months now. She called and said I had stage 1 cancer. I am 'struggling' to get my records to MD Anderson Cancer Center and am going there next week for a second opinion. They want the pathology slides which pathology said her office has to request they be sent to MD. When I called her office today, they did not know what I was talking about but told me "they would get together and figure it out". I called Pathology again and they are going to call her now. It also cost me $113.50 to get printed copies of my reports. I'll get an opinion all right - and that is, this woman should not be practicing much less be the head of the Woman's Center at Aston. I see 3 other patients agree. To bad I had to give her, at minimum, 1 star because she is much worse that 1 star indicates.

|  Seems to be in it for the money, not the patient.  |  show details
by Steve Q on Aug 30th, 2010

My wife and I went to Dr. Bradshaw and were told the only way we could get pregnant was with an $18,000.00 IVF treatment. Staff is not friendly and she comes across as a used car salesman. Went to Dr. Chantillis...did a $400.00 IUI treatment and got pregnant the first time. Staff was great and kept the miracle aspect of getting pregnant in the equation where Dr. Bradshaw took the miracle part out.

|  ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SELL YOU IVF  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Office staff is horrible...office and facilities are nice but all they want to do is sell you high priced IVF treatments. We actually got pregnant on our own and the basically did not believe us and continued to sell us IVF...

|  She behaves like an incompetent psychotic  |  show details
by Sarah Huwin on Oct 2nd, 2008

This individual is a control freak, disrespectful of patients, and ignorant about basic medical facts. She is also completely lacking any sympathy for patients. Plus, they use relatively inexperienced fellows to do ultrasounds and even IUI procedures. And it is not certain which fellow will do these things, so in 2 weeks, you could have 4 different people do procedures on you.