A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brady, DO is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Brady DO is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Brady practice?
- Dr. Karen Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brady practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Dermatologists.