A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Breetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Breetz, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breetz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Breetz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Breetz FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Breetz practice?
- Dr. Karen Breetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Breetz practices Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians.