A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Breetz, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Acute Stroke Care Pediatric Emergencies and General Pediatrics Lactation Support Newborn Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Breetz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Breetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Breetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Breetz practice?
Dr. Karen Breetz practices Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Breetz, Dr. Trina Breetz, Dr. Reina Breetz, Dr. Rayna Breetz