A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Briggs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Briggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Briggs DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Karen Briggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Briggs practices Ophthalmology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crete, IL.
See Dyer Ophthalmologists.