A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Briggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Briggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Briggs DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Karen Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Briggs practices Ophthalmology near Dyer, IN.
See Dyer Ophthalmologists.