Dr. Karen Brodman MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of dr Brodman's for over 20 years. She easily delivered my twins, is smart, caring and always follows up w a prompt call when necessary. I no longer live in the New York Area but still see her whenever I'm in. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

December 28th, 2016

May 1st, 2012
Dr. Brodman is a gem
I have been a patient of Dr. Brodman's for many years. Her caring and follow up are the best of any physician I've ever had. I recently had my ovaries removed. Dr. Brodman recommended my surgeon and kept on top of the situation. I never have a wait at her office for my annual check-ups and literally get called into the examination room as I'm hanging up my coat in the closet. To me, she is the gold standard and I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a wonderful,knowledgeable and attentive doctor.

April 27th, 2012
I trust her completely
I had a complicated pregnancy w/placenta previa so i had no choice but to do a c-section Dr Brodman prenatal care was outstanding she followed up with my pregnancy in every detail even though she didn't perform my c-section it was Dr. Friedman. I thank her for the prenatal care she gave me.....

August 2nd, 2011
Phd
I have been seeing Dr. Brodman for at least 25 years and her rating has never changed-she is excellent in every way.I recently had a procedure done and Iwas so anxious before it. She was so calming and talked me through it. Because Dr. Brodman is such a good doctoreverything went smoothly and I recoveredin a very short time. I can't praie herenough and recommend her highly.

April 26th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Brodman has been my gynocologist for 20 years. She is the kind of doctor we all want: very knowledgeable, kind, concerned and considerate of her patients. She returns phone calls and follows up when that is what is called for. Many of my friends also see her and we are all of the same opinion -- we wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.

January 5th, 2017