A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Brust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Brust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Brust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brust graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Brust MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Brust practice?
- Dr. Karen Brust has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Brust practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists.