Dr. Karen Buntman Is this you?

June 18th, 2013

Karen is courteous, lovely and genuinely concerned for her patients. And she always takes the time (even in routine follow-ups) to give the best advice possible.

January 17th, 2013

Highly dissatisfied

They didn't give me advice that would benefit me at all. I feel like my appointment was pointless. I felt worse when I left than when I got there. The doctor was rude and unfriendly. They made me feel uncomfortable. The doctor was completely unfriendly. I felt like I wasn't really welcome there. Asked personal questions that were completely irrevelant to my medical condition. Was rude and judgmental. Will NEVER be going back to this doctor again. The most unprofessionable doctor I've ever been to.

February 7th, 2012

Judi Greig

Karen has been our family doc for many many years. She absolutely spends enough time with each patient to find the problem and gets it dealt with quickly.I adore Karen Buntman !

July 6th, 2016