Learn more about Dr. Karen Burgner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burgner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Burgner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burgner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Burgner MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Burgner practice?
- Dr. Karen Burgner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Burgner practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Aurora Internists.