A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Burgner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burgner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Burgner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AsthmaAllergic Diseases HypertensionDiabetesKidney DiseaseWomen`s HealthPreventive Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burgner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Center for Health
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Burgner MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Burgner practice?
- Dr. Karen Burgner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Burgner practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL.
See Aurora Internists.