A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Burks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Cormier Burks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Burks practice?
- Dr. Karen Burks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Burks practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians.