The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Burnett
Dr. Karen Burnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Waco, TX and Waco, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Burnett is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and University Hospital St. Paul. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Burnett has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karen Burnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. William Taylor
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi56
Dr. Rawson Valentine
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi37
Dr. Jason Schwartz
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi17