A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burnett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burnett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Burnett MD is a female Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Karen Burnett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Burnett practices Surgery near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Waco Surgeons.