A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burnett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Burnett MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Karen Burnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Burnett practices Surgery near Waco, TX.
See Waco Surgeons.