A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Burns, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Cristly Burns MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Burns practice?
- Dr. Karen Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Burns practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Hematologists.