Dr. Karen Butler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2015
Useless
Doctor Buttler is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to she is a pill pusher. You walk into that office and it's nothing but a pig sty where is the state inspector she should be shut down. And if you want a miss diagnosis just go to her or if you're a drug seaker doctor Buttler is the doc for you

January 21st, 2013
Words re: Dr. Butler
bright, brilliant, clever, effective, genius, good, knowing, on the ball,quick, quick-witted, ready, knowledgable, respected, kind, thoughtful, helpful, considerate, concerned, admiration, admirable, agreeable, commendable, excellent, exceptional, great, honorable, marvelous, nice, positive, wonderful, superb, superior, valuable..

October 15th, 2012
Pill Pusher
I have no trust for Dr. Butler. She was worse than a used car salesman when it came to pushing pain pills on me. I have seen many different doctors for various different reasons, but I have never came across one as corrupt and as eager to prescribe these highly addictive and potentially dangerous drugs to me so easily and readily. While waiting in line to check in, you are surrounded by her "patients" in the lobby who, for the most part, have strung out appearances similar to heroin addicts just waiting their turn to buy their next fix. I strongly feel that Dr. Butler intended to turn me into just another one of her pain pill junkies. For this reason, I had to stop going to her as I no longer wanted to feel like I was dealing with a drug dealer trying to turn me into a junky for her own profit.

April 5th, 2012
There is one word that comes to mind when I think of Dr. Karen Butler, amazing.... just simply amazing!

February 21st, 2012
this is the best doctor you'll ever find

November 29th, 2011
DR KAREN BUTLER SAVED MY LIFE IN MAY 2011 THANK GOD FOR DR.KAREN BUTLER
DR KAREN BUTLER IS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING PHYSICIAN THIS SIDE OF THE EQUATOR. DR BUTLER ALWAYS MAKES TIME TO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO HER PATIENTS CONCERNS, SHE IS NEVER IN A HURRY AND MAKES HER PATIENTS FEEL IMPORTANT, UNLIKE MOST OTHER DOCTORS. DR BUTLER IS THE MOST THROUGH PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER BEEN TREATED BY, MOST OF MY DOCTORS ARE IN CHICAGO. I TRAVEL 3 1/2 HOURS FOR EVERY OFFICE VISIT AND WOULD TRAVEL THE WORLD IF THAT IS WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO BE DR. BUTLER'S PATIENT..THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE DR. BUTLER YOUR ITALIAN PILOT PATIENT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH DR. BUTLER THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE TO ALL OF YOUR PATIENTS. WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS OUR PHYSICIAN. GOD LOVE YOU DR. BUTLER

July 28th, 2009
Dr. Butler has been my doctor for nearly four years, and I find her to be unique among typical doctors today in that she takes the time to fully explain processes and medical options, and treats me as an intelligent being rather than a number. She reminds me of the classic family doctor of old: I believe she cares as much about my family's health as I imagine she cares for her own.

November 6th, 2008
Business Professional
She is a very competent doctor who works well with her patients.

February 24th, 2017