A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Byrne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Byrne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Byrne MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Karen Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Byrne practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.