Learn more about Dr. Karen Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Carroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Colleen Carroll MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Karen Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Carroll practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Pathologists.