Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Carroll
Dr. Karen Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Pathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Children`s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Howard County General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Carroll has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Renata Sanders
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Matthew Czarny
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9