A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Carroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Colleen Carroll MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Karen Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Carroll practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Pathologists.