A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. James has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen C. James practice?
Dr. Karen James practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.