A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. James has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen C James MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. James practice?
- Dr. Karen James has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen James practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.