A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen C Johnson MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Karen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Johnson practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Preventive Medicine Specialists.