Dr. Karen Mitchell Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Mitchell?

Turned Away with Baby!

Posted on September 5th, 2017

After positive experiences with other doctors at other Kuchnir locations, I came to see Dr Mitchell in Marlborough. Unfortunately, I was 15 minutes late because I have a little baby. I was turned away. Told to go home. With my baby. There was no on in the waiting room, I wasn't given an option to wait to see her, and I was never informed of this harsh late policy.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Horrible and very rude and rushed me out. I had a list of topics and she said she could only cover one and I would need to come back next week pay a new co pay of 40 dollars. I was a new patient. Looked down on me. Felt like she just didn't care and did not want to be there. Wait was over an hour. Horrible doctor that does not care.

Posted on April 8th, 2016