Learn more about Dr. Karen Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cabell, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Cabell practice?
Dr. Karen Cabell practices Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists.