Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Cabell
Dr. Karen Cabell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with other offices in Billings, MT and Billings, MT. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabell is affiliated with Billings Clinic, St Vincent Healthcare and Stillwater Community Hospital. Dr. Cabell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Cabell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Cabell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Dr. Kirandeep Gill
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi7
Dr. Stephanie Lavergne
Internal Medicine, Residency
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi3
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi9