A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cabell, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Cabell DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Karen Cabell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cabell practices Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists.