Dr. Karen Cadet-Saintilus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Cadet-Saintilus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016

Stay away

She does blood work that isn't necessary. She puts you on meds that you don't need...she put me on antidepressants and im not depressed, anxious, or in pain. I stopped using them after 2 weeks. She tested me for stuff that I didn't even go see the doctor for...

April 18th, 2014

Dr Cadet

First of all Dr Cadet is female not male as stated in the vitals for her on Google. She's an excellent doctor and very thorough in her examination and consultation. My two adult sons, (who are both patients of Dr Cadet), my 90 year old mother and I like her very much! You will not be disappointed in her care.

January 9th, 2014

Horrible Doctor

Worst doctor I have ever seen or been to. I scheduled a 30 minute appt and she spent only 5 minutes with me. Dismissed all my questions and concerns like I was over reacting-when all I wanted was a professional opinion. She gave me no answers and said if anything is wrong it will show up in blood work. Blood work came back fine yet problems persisted. There was no follow up at all. She scoffed at me for still breast feeding my 13 month old son even though it is recommended for two years. I went in initially for rapid weight loss, and I asked her why my belly was hard and stuck out and she told me to I need to lose weight. I was only 105 pounds at the time-which is considered underweight for my height.

June 13th, 2013

Find another doctor, any other doctor. I had a 45 minute new patient appointment, spent 7 minutes with the doctor and she did not ask rleevant questions, I filled out forms before the visit, which she did not even look at. I had imaging done and the imaging technician asked better questions than this doctor. Would not recommend, to anyone.

September 11th, 2012

Great doctor!

Dr Cadet is wonderfully caring & she doesn't pretend to know everything, she will definitely refer you to a specialist if needed. I think that is very important with family doctors. I'm a nurse and I'm very picky when it comes to doctors, she has picked up most of the nursing staff as patients and that says ALOT!! A nurse will tell you who they would send their mother to and who wouldn't come near them with a ten foot pole! I recommend her to family, friends and patients all the time!

May 18th, 2012

Simple, caring and precise

Easy to speak to and she shows a lot of concern on your situation.Dr Karen Cadet is simply phenomenal and you could sense this mastery in treating patience which you don't get with other doctors

April 27th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Cadet is very professional and she adds a personal touch to her sessions. She gives excellent advice. She shows genuine concern for her patients, often making personal phone calls. My only regret is that I couldn't take her with me when I changed states.

May 3rd, 2011

She Rocks as a doctor. Listens to EVERYTHING and responds in a quick manner. She will also call you personally when she is concerned. I gave her 3 star only for getting an apt. because she is THAT good. : )

February 15th, 2009

Outstanding physician

She demonstrate care, love, character and integrity. she listen, and addresses each concern one at a time.

September 5th, 2017