Overall Review

3.6

March 21st, 2012
I do not have an issue with the doctor. My issues are with the office staff, they do not communicate. I don't even think they look in the files i have received duplicate calls on the same thing, they call at home when i have said to call my cell. It is really frustrating leaving the feeling they really done give 2 hoots about you. I too am looking for a new doctor. Office staff is key part of patient care and hers needs to be totally revamped.

August 29th, 2011
Changing doctors
The last 2 times I have been ill I couldn't get through to speakwith someone to make an appointment. I had to leave messages. The first time I was called back 3 hours later, after I had given up because I was in excruciating pain and this last time no one even bothered to call me back. In a business where caring for people is the product it doesn't get worse than that. I do believe Dr. Cadman is caring but she is spread too thin to do a good job and as a professional she should know better. I am actually on this site today, to find a new doctor as my health is too important to risk it with a practice that knows not how to care for their patients.

August 2nd, 2011
Often have to wait to see her and then I feel as though she rushes me. The office staff is hit or miss. When I called about test results they told me they were probably in a pile somewhere and they would call me when the found them. Not what you tell a patient!