A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Carvalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Carvalho, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvalho graduated from Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo, Vitoria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carvalho has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Carvalho MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Carvalho practice?
- Dr. Karen Carvalho has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Carvalho practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Indianapolis, IN.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Neurologists.