Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Re: Best doctor I have ever had
Dr. Catching is one of the most knowledgeable, intuitive, brilliant doctors I have ever met. She is caring, professional, timely and trustworthy. I would recommend anyone to her.

January 13th, 2016
Awesome doctor
Have gone to Dr. C. for 17 years. She has been a terrific doctor through thick and thin. I've had lots of different issues and she has patiently helped me through all of them. Great personality. Never seems rushed with me. Always answers all of my questions. Plan to stay with her forever.

April 11th, 2014
Dr Catching is the best!
Dr Catching is a wonderful doctor with the best bedside manner ever. You never have to wait for your appointment. She is always on time!

June 18th, 2012
Great Bedside manner poor diagnostic ability
She is a very caring doctor but, rushes through. She missed a life threatening problem even though I was a long standing patient of hers for over 4 years. Went to her 2 times during this emergency and she missed it both times. Ended up going to a Walk-in Clinc and that doctor sent me to the ER and I was hospitalized. I can appreciate she is caring but, I need someone who can spot a problem aside from the typical problems most people have. I know doctors can miss things but,she is an internist and should have been able to spot this ASAP. Went for 4 weeks without an accurate diagnosis. Needless to say I selected a new doctor after that. If its just text book stuff its fine, but, I want a doctor who is more pro-active when things get serious and is on the safe side.

July 11th, 2011
Great doctor but she is now using a doctor assistant so getting to actually see her even after an emergency is tough. The last time even though I was supposed to see her I got her assistant.

February 9th, 2010
I love Dr.Karen
Ok this is the BEST Dr. I have seen in along time. She is very careing and does not over treat. The staff is friendly. She is always on time so don't be late. She spends plenty of time with you.