A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chang-Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chang-Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chang-Chen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Chen graduated from Medical School: Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Stony Brook NY.
Dr. Chang-Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Chang-Chen MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen Chang-Chen practice?
- Dr. Karen Chang-Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Chang-Chen practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.