Dr. Karen Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance