A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Chen practice?
- Dr. Karen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Chen practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.