A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Chen practice?
Dr. Karen Chen practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.