A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Christian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Christian, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Christian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kay Christian MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Christian practice?
- Dr. Karen Christian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Christian practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Child Psychiatrists.