A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Christian is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Christian, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Christian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kay Christian MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Christian practice?
- Dr. Karen Christian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Christian practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT and South Jordan, UT.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists and Cincinnati Child Psychiatrists.