A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cleary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cleary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Cleary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Cleary MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Cleary practice?
- Dr. Karen Cleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Cleary practices Ophthalmology near Shelburne, VT.
See Shelburne Ophthalmologists.