A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cleary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Cleary practice?
Dr. Karen Cleary practices Ophthalmology near Shelburne, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Shelburne Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Cleary, Dr. Reina Cleary, Dr. Tina Cleary, Dr. Trina Cleary