A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Clemency:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Clemency is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemency graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Clemency has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Status: Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Alice Clemency MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Clemency practice?
- Dr. Karen Clemency has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Clemency practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus General Practitioners.