A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cloninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cloninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cloninger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cloninger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cloninger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloninger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Cloninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gail Cloninger FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Cloninger practice?
- Dr. Karen Cloninger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cloninger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lincolnton, NC.
See Lincolnton Internists and Lincolnton Cardiologists.