Learn more about Dr. Karen Cloninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cloninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cloninger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloninger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Cloninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cloninger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Cloninger practice?
Dr. Karen Cloninger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Lincolnton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Lincolnton Internists, Lincolnton Cardiologists, and Lincolnton Pediatricians.