A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cloninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cloninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cloninger
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cloninger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cloninger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloninger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Cloninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gail Cloninger FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Cloninger practice?
- Dr. Karen Cloninger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cloninger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lincolnton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Lincolnton Internists and Lincolnton Cardiologists.