A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cody, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cody has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Cody MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Cody practice?
- Dr. Karen Cody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cody practices Family Medicine near Fort Harrison, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT.
See Fort Harrison Family Physicians.