A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cole, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cole has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Firestone Cole MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Cole practice?
- Dr. Karen Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cole practices Pediatrics near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Pediatricians.